Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
www.airblock.gr realizes the importance of the security of your personal information and your online transactions and takes all necessary measures with the most updated and advanced methods to ensure maximum safety. (The policy can be found here ). All information related to your personal information and your transactions is secure and confidential. The security of the e-shop www.airblock.gr is achieved by the following methods:
- Customer Identification. The codes that are used for your identification are two: Your Email and Personal Security Password, which give you access to your personal information with absolute security. You have the ability to change your Personal Security Password as often as you wish. You have access to your information through the mentioned codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining privacy and hiding it from third parties. The administrator of the system has access to the password, but not to the Personal Security Password that you have entered. In case of loss or leakage you should immediately notify us, otherwise the www.airblock.gr will not be responsible for the use of the password by an unauthorized person. We strongly recommend that you change your password at regular intervals and avoid using the same and easily detectable codes (e.g., birth date).
- Firewall. The online store www.airblock.gr is hosted on a web server that has "firewall" mechanisms.
- Confidentiality of Transactions. Confidentiality compliance is self-evident. The same basic principles governing classical transactions also apply to e-commerce. All information transmitted by the user of the e-shop member www.airblock.gr is confidential and all necessary measures have been taken so that they can be used only insofar as this is deemed necessary in the context of the services provided. The measures that www.airblock.gr has taken are the following:
- Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to handle your requests.
- If third parties use third-party support systems, www.airblock.gr takes measures to ensure privacy.
- Credit card security. All of your actions within www.airblock.gr concerning the registration and sending of your personal information (including your credit card information) are made in a completely safe environment. For payment by credit card we cooperate with the bank EUROBANK, which carries out the clearing of the transactions. Please note that www.airblock.gr does not collect or store your card details in any way. The electronic card transaction is made with the secure system of EUROBANK (proxy pay). Thus, during the purchase process, the customer is automatically transferred to a secure server in ProxyPay Secure Online Payment service of Eurobank. All data transferred electronically by the customer (credit card details) to Eurobank's ProxyPay Secure Online Payment service as well as their transfer from the Bank to VISA or MasterCard are protected by the 128-bit SSL encryption algorithm. In this case, card data is not stored anywhere but used during check and debit. So the transactions you make with www.airblock.gr through credit cards are absolutely safe.