Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
The management and protection of the personal data of visitors to the website www.airblock.gr is subject to the stated terms as well as to the relevant provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR).These terms are formulated taking into account both the rapid development of technology and in particular the Internet and the existing set of legal provisions on these issues. In this context, any relevant new regulation will be the subject of this section.
You can browse our online store www.airblock.gr without providing any personal information. Your personal information will only be requested in case you wish to proceed with an order. The information voluntarily provided by the users of the mentioned website is used by www.airblock.gr so that its users can have direct and substantial contact with the store, be provided with answers to specific questions they pose and, finally to serve and execute their orders.
A prerequisite for the commencement of the conciliation between us is the disclosure on your part of some of your personal information. www.airblock.gr will not make any unlawful and non-prior authorization use, following the principles of personal data protection provided by relevant laws and international conventions. www.airblock.gr in no way reveals, discloses, exchanges personal information and information that is trusted with. In addition, it does not distribute personal information and customer information to any other organization or affiliate that is not affiliated with it, e-mail addresses, or generally any other information regarding its users and customers. www.airblock.gr is not responsible for any personal data that appears on the web pages through directory services and search servers. By way of exception, personal information may be published by the company, subject always to the lawful procedure when required by a Public Authority, a court, etc. www.airblock.gr reserves the right to inform its suppliers with sales statistics but which in no case will contain personal information that may lead to the recognitions of individuals.
- Collection and purposes of using personal data
Personal data can only be received if you choose to provide it yourself - for example, if you email or register as a customer of "AIRBLOCK Ltd".
The use of the products and services provided by www.airblock.gr, including the online ordering of "AIRBLOCK Ltd" products, presupposes the ability to communicate with you. Therefore, it is essential when registering to the www.airblock.gr website to provide the true personal data that will be requested to you, as specified above.
By registering to the services provided by www.airblock.gr you also consent to the storage and use of your personal data in accordance with this Statement. We may process your personal data in order to provide personalized services under the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679. Your personal data is not used for purposes other than those described in the Declaration unless we obtain your prior permission or unless this is required or permitted by law.
www.airblock.gr collects two types of information about users:
- Data the user gives us when registering as a visitor,
- Data the user gives us when registering as a customer.The order entry is possible in both cases.
When you fill out any order form on our website, you will be asked for the name, address, postal code of your area, your e-mail address, your phone, and the way the order is paid. In addition, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipment- delivery information, billing information or details on offers you have requested. Www.airblock.gr makes use of the information you provide to us during the electronic submission of the form in order to contact you regarding the confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case or the communication in case of a problem regarding the order.
The purpose of collecting, using and processing your personal data is
- the provision of the services and products you request through the website for the receipt of which are required to use and/or process them, e.g. online orders and the consequent implementation of contractual obligations in order to execute, deliver and pricing orders under the best conditions and in the most effective way,
- promoting the products and services provided by "AIRBLOCK Ltd" in particular through www.airblock.gr .
- providing personalized services and facilitating the ordering process for the convenience of the user and/or ensuring that the content of the site is presented in the most efficient way for you and your computer.
"AIRBLOCK Ltd" may ask you to provide it with certain personal data to send product and service announcement messages and/or relevant offers and announcements. "AIRBLOCK Ltd" may also request your permission for certain uses of your personal data and you may either consent or deny these uses. If you want specific services or communications, such as an electronic newsletter, you will be able to unsubscribe from the relevant mailing list at any time by following the instructions contained in each communication. If you decide to unsubscribe from a service or communication, we will try to delete your data as soon as possible, although we may need some time and / or information before we can process your request.
2. Access to Personal Data and Rights
If you wish, you may request at any time information on your personal data held by "AIRBLOCK Ltd", their recipients, the purpose of keeping and processing, as well as their modification, correction or deletion, by sending a relevant email at email@example.com from the email address you have stated, enclosing a copy of your identity card. You also have the right to review your personal data and generally exercise any right under the data protection law.
Personal data that you disclose to "AIRBLOCK EPE" through www.airblock.gr , either during your registration or at a later stage, is collected and is used and processed in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data and in particular, in accordance with the provisions of the new European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
You retain the following rights in detail:
- Right to know about your personal data: Upon your request, we will provide you with information about the personal data we hold for you.
- Right to correct and complete your personal information: If you notify us, we will correct any inaccurate personal information you may have. We will fill in incomplete data provided you notify us, provided that such data is necessary for the purposes of processing your data.
- Right to delete your personal data: Upon your request, we will delete the personal data we hold for you. However, some data will only be deleted after a specified hold period, as for example in some cases that we are legally required to maintain the data, or as the data is required to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you.
- Right to block your personal data: In some cases provided by law, we will block your data upon your request. Further processing of beheld data is only to a very limited extent.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data in the future. The lawfulness of your data processing remains unaffected by this action, to the point where your consent is withdrawn.
- Your right to object to the processing of your data: You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data in the future in case we process your data on the basis of one of the legal grounds provided for in Article 6 (1e or 1f ) of Regulation 2016/679. If you submit objections, we will stop processing your data, provided that there are no legitimate reasons for further processing. Processing your data for advertising purposes is not a legitimate reason.
3. Transmission of Personal Data
"AIRBLOCK Ltd" does not share or transmit personal data to third parties unless this is required for legitimate business purposes and business needs in order to meet your requests and/or is required or permitted by law. In any case, access to your personal data is only permitted to authorized persons who are required to access in order to be able to accomplish the purposes of their collection, use and processing as disclosed in this Statement.
In some cases, "AIRBLOCK Ltd" may share your personal data with various companies or service providers that work with it in order to respond to your requests or to natural or legal persons entrusted with the processing, under the condition that we inform you in advance and we will receive your prior consent. People who have access to the data are required to keep the data confidential.
"AIRBLOCK Ltd" may store your personal data in a cloud. This means that your personal data can be processed by a cloud service provider on behalf of "AIRBLOCK Ltd". The Company uses organizational and contractual measures to protect personal data and to impose similar, yet less restrictive, requirements to our cloud service providers, including requirements regarding the exclusive processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned in this Statement.
Cookies are files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive over the internet, allowing websites such as www.airblock.gr to function seamlessly and without any technical anomalies, collect multiple user options, identify frequent users, facilitate their access to it. With cookies we can offer you services such as those mentioned above.
In your browser settings you can choose to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or asking you whenever a new cookie is to be installed on your hard disk. However, you should know that if you choose to prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive, you will not be able to use some of our store services. Cookies do not cause harm to users' computers or to files stored on them.
For what purpose are NOT cookies used on the site?
- We do not store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, password, credit card information, etc. in the cookies we use.
Cookies are created only when a purchase is made, and are analyzed by an outside company to offer adequate guarantees about the payment operations being made.
5. Security of Personal Data
"AIRBLOCK Ltd" applies specific technical and organizational security procedures to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Our partners who support us in the operation of this website also comply with these provisions.
"AIRBLOCK Ltd" makes every reasonable effort to keep the personal data collected only for the period of time for which the data is needed for the purpose for which they were collected or until their removal is requested (if this occurs earlier) if it continues to observe them as provided for in the applicable legislation.
6. Revisions of the Statement
"AIRBLOCK Ltd" reserves the right to modify or periodically revise this Statement in its sole discretion. If any changes are made, "AIRBLOCK Ltd" will record the date of change or revision in this Statement and the updated Statement will apply to you from that date. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to consider whether there are any changes to the way we handle your personal information. This Statement was last updated on 02/10/18.
7. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For any dispute arising between the user and the company the Greek law is applicable and the competent court for resolving the dispute is the competent courts of the Prefecture of Thessaloniki.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about managing or protecting your personal data or if you wish to modify your personal data or exercise any of your rights as a data subject, please contact us at info@airblock .gr .
Find all relevant documents here:
APPLICATION FOR DELETION
APPLICATION FOR CORRECTION
APPLICATION FOR PROTECTION AGAINST PROCESSING
APPLICATION FOR EXEMPTION FROM DECISIONS BASED ON AUTOMATED PROCESSING
APPLICATION FOR ACCESS & INFORMATION
APPLICATION FOR LIMITATION OF PROCESSING
APPLICATION FOR PORTABILITY
APPLICATION FOR AUTHORIZED PERSON ACCESS
FORM FOR DATA PROVISION
FORM FOR DATA PROVISION