Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This site is the official online store of "AIRBLOCK Ltd." which for brevity reasons will be mentioned at www.airblock.gr . All content on the site, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services and products are the intellectual property of www.airblock.gr and protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. Any copying, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, creation of derivative work or misleading the public about the actual content provider of the website are prohibited. Any reproduction, re-issue, uploading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the contents in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only upon prior written permission from www.airblock.gr or any other legitimate rightholder of the above copyrights. The names, images, logos and distinctive features that represent the "AIRBLOCK Ltd. " and/or its online store www.airblock.gr and/or third parties affiliated with them as well as their products or services, are exclusive trademarks and distinctive features of" AIRBLOCK Ltd. " and/or www.airblock.gr and/ or the top third parties and are protected by Greek, Community and International Trademark and Industrial and Intellectual Property Laws. In any case, their appearance and exposure to the www.airblock.gr online store should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use it.
Consequently, the company grants its users a non-transferable, non-exclusive and royalty-free license to use the software object code on a single computer, provided they do not copy, modify, create derivative works, sell, assign, lease, grant rights to the software due to borrowing, or otherwise transfer any right over the software.
2. USER LIABILITY
Users agree that they will not use www.airblock.gr for:
- Sending, posting, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, annoying, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, violating someone else's privacy, showing empathy or expressing racial, national or other discrimination.
- Harming minors in any way.
- Sending, posting, e-mailing, or otherwise transmitting any content for which they do not have the right to broadcast under law or contractual or management (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of a workplace or covered by confidentiality agreements).
- Sending, posting, e-mailing, or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other proprietary rights of third parties.
- Sending, posting, e-mailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or operate any software or computer hardware.
- Deliberate or unintended violation of applicable laws or regulations.
- Harassment of third parties in any way.
- Collection or storage of personal data about other users.
3. ACCESS TO WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
USERS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT «AIRBLOCK Ltd." TO THE EXTENT OF PERMITTED LAWS, WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, OCCASIONAL, CONTIGENT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSSES FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR INCIDENTAL LOSS WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR INABILITY OF USE OF ITS WEB SITE. REGARDLESS OF ANY PROVISION OR LEGISLATION, IN NO EVENT SHALL "AIRBLOCK LTD.” BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE OR INABILITY OF USE OF ITS WEB SITE.
www.airblock.gr is not responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages of users / members of the website, due to illegal actions of third parties (eg interception or deciphering codes and data), viruses or other similar elements (e.g., worms, trojan horses) during the use of the site of computers (eg. loss of data, etc.)
For any dispute arising between the user and the company the Greek law applies and the competent court for resolving the dispute is the competent courts of the Prefecture of Thessaloniki.